[Charter A, Sub 2.]
- It is against our rules to stalk, intimidate, physically attack, or threaten anyone. Such behavior constitutes is a Class 4 Infraction.
- It is against our rules to Verbally-Bully, or Consistently Harass anyone. Such behavior constitutes is a Class 2 Infraction.
- It is against our rules to knowingly post/upload/store or link to illegal, malicious, or destructive content. Violation of this section is classifiable of a Class 2 Infraction, Class 3 Infraction or Class 4 Infraction relative to the nature and scale the offense.
- It is against our rules to use the Project: Union-Street logo (as well as any other related logos, technologies, or trademarks – exclusive or licensed – to our administration) in any unauthorized way. This is a class 2, 3 or 4 infraction, depending on the nature of the offense.
- In-game ‘griefing’ and “ninja-looting” are both banned. Any such behavior dilutes the gaming experience in socially oriented games and borders on bullyish behavior. Such trolling easily constitutes a class 2 infraction.
- Possession, production, transfer, or storage of any in-game item(s) prohibited (by the ‘Guild Bank’) under Charter C, Sub. 2, Paragraph 4 by anyone without prior authorization is a class 3 infraction.
- It is against our rules to misrepresent yourself as some one else, a member of staff or administration, or to misuse the administrative toolset.