Why helllooooo!

Home Forums User Center Hellos & Goodbyes Why helllooooo!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Hirschlieb 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shane Hutter
    Participant

Hi all, Shane here! Representing project Union Street from the southern hemisphere.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a long term friend of Luis, and a past member of The Electric Space Odyssey during one carnation or another. I’m a creative individual who started out with a music focus for the last decade and a half, but over the last couple years I have drastically shifted focus into DIY technology.

The tech I work on involves hardware and software ranging from Music, Web Design, Graphic Design, Game Development, Agricultural/Gardening Tech, and a massive amount of widely varying experimental technologies. Essentially I allow my imagination to manifest with technology as a medium.

I have a passion for Open Source technology, and Creative Commons art, whilst also respecting intellectual property.

I hope to get more involved here, perhaps as a writer for subjects involving a merge of Technology and The Arts.

Peace and love from down under,
    Shane Hutter

SRHnet
    GitHub
    Reverb Nation

Luis Hirschlieb
    Participant

Awesome to see you here man! Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome community! You are epic!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.